Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 7, 2012 The Natahala in a Ducky

We decided to make an adventure out of taking Casey to the airport in Chattanooga TN.  She was leaving for Africa for a mission trip for 20 days.  On the way home Dennis and I decided to stop by the Natahala and take a ducky trip.  It was about 73 degrees and we decided to wear our wet suits but no splash jackets.  The water was cold but we were comfortable in our wet suits.  The Natahala had plenty of class 2's and 1 class 3 rapids. I hope to bring my girls to do this again. In a raft it would have been fun but a ducky added another level to the fun.  I would do this again!!!  Beautiful and exciting this was the whole ride.  I was a little afraid of the last class 3 rapid but made it fine.  You just run right down the tongue of the Natahala falls and avoid the right side with the hydralic.  The video is of me doing the Natahala Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment